Monday 5 July, 2010

Faith and Belief

I believe my words from within.
I have beliefs like, I believe in Gandhi, I believe in Maradona, I believe in my selves, some believe in my future, some nelive my mother tongue and I believe in Belsi. This belief starts from my childhood, my living environment, my friends, my education, my job, simply from my life.
When I start I career, my life in this world I am none, my mother taught me morale, beliefs with her beliefs and experience and then some history, our ancestors experience with their life as anecdotes.
I have my own conscious mind, my virtue and helping minds from my parents that makes me to believe in what I taught to believe. No one can change my belief until I change my mind to that belief. I believe in my though and action similarly as others have. Each ones DNA varies and finger print varies, here is it possible to have a belief with same morale, virtue, ideas and mind; exactly, no.
Indians believe in Gandhi, Americans in Luther, Britons in Churchill, Germans in Hitler, Russians in Lenin, Romans in Julie Ceaser, this was in past and till it is being carried though hereditary knowledge sharing.
Those personalities believed in some things with their virtue and disseminated the same to others in possible forms. Fact is whatever principle these personalities said or followed is not followed exactly same as them. Whoever likes any principles to their ancestors, believes in that, altered with respect to their nature and carried them till their life.
In this case if we look for any one personality’s principle after 200years, 50% it will not be same as what those really believed. Because it is being carried out by each individual who has different ideology of life.
And at any point it’s not possible to say, who is the best leader in the world, as time passes away often new leader arises and disappears in this world’s history. Ultimately no one so far had ruled hearts this world and No one can.
Thousands of tribes were still living in the deep forest of Amazon, who dosent anything about Chinese economy.
No one has to believe in my expression of taught, No one will.
My beliefs are my faith,
I have faith in God.

With Faith

No comments: